Enter your password for Wi-Fi. The next screen gives you the option to transfer your data over from an older Mac to your new one using the Migration Assistant app. You can run this app at any time, though, so go ahead and skip this step click on Not Now if you want to set up a clean, brand-new system on your Mac. Some people even read these things first.
Check the email addresses you want to use with FaceTime and Messages and then click Continue.
Click this on and then hit Continue. Make sure you choose a good password that you can remember and has at least eight characters, including capital letters, numbers and special characters.
- revised gre practice test for mac.
- Setup iCloud from an iPhone or iPad with iOS.
- netflix will not run on mac?
- setup cron job mac os x.
You can also just choose your Time Zone manually and click Continue. Might as well do both and click Continue. Finally, you can register your new Mac with Apple.tozacounlipe.ml/map33.php
iCloud: Set up iCloud on your iOS devices or your Mac or Windows computer
You can skip this, too, but I tend to just register my Macs with Apple in case I need any support later. Here are a few of the most essential.
- Use the latest version of macOS?
- toby mac concert in north carolina.
- mac does not show external hard drive.
- Set Up iCloud in iOS & Mac OS X;
- How to set up iCloud services in Snow Leopard - CNET.
- How to set up iCloud services in Snow Leopard.
- flash games for mac os x.
- How to set up your new Mac like a pro | Cult of Mac.
- iCloud: Set up iCloud on your iOS devices or your Mac or Windows computer.
- Before you begin.
- Minimum system requirements by feature!
- cinema 4d r14 mac studio serial.
Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Open Menu Close Menu Apple. System requirements for iCloud These are the recommended system requirements and minimum system requirements for iCloud.
Set up iCloud on your Mac
Mac macOS Mojave iTunes Review this table for specific requirements of each iCloud feature. You'll be asked if you want to upgrade to iCloud Drive. Click Upgrade to iCloud Drive. Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
Select iCloud Drive, then click Apply. What's next After you set up iCloud Drive, any documents that you've already stored in iCloud are automatically moved to iCloud Drive.
Recommended system requirements
Learn more about using iCloud Drive. Published Date: Fri Feb 15 Yes No. Character limit: