I have been in contact with the Samsung Blu-ray writer support, who sent me a split USB power cable to try.
Both I and my son who has the same writer and problem tried it and it makes no difference. This does not seem to be a power issue. I reported this back to support who have now informed me that they have no other solution - no firmware or driver upgrade. It would seem we all now have a writer that will not work with Windows 10 and neither Samsung or Microsoft or their affiliates are going to do anything about it.
Moderators, please take note of this wholly unacceptable situation.
I agree with you that it's unacceptable. I'll chase up with our Head Office to see what we're able to advise here. Say "Hello! Please update this thread ASAP with the support required for this device under this operating system. This drive was sold to me on May through Amazon the year Windows 10 was released, it should have had supported drivers. I cannot find these drivers on Samsung's website. Please help! Sign In. Help Open search. Turn on suggestions. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Best Blu-ray Drive and Blu-ray Player Software
Showing results for. Search instead for. Did you mean: Samsung Community: All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic.
- mac shutdown timer free download.
- logiciel montage video gratuit mac os x.
- embed swf in powerpoint 2008 mac;
- Samsung SE-506BB USB Blu-Ray, device manager show only DVD/CD?!
- print screen key mac windows!
- office mac 2011 product key generator dmg.
I've read that this writer may not get enough power from a single USB connection. It is suggested that a split cable be used to facilitate simultaneous connection to two USB terminals or that a separately powered hub be used. Could this be the reason this writer is not working as it should?
ChampaignDad New Member.
Hedgehog Apprentice. BD not recognised. TracyR Moderator. I'm also slightly annoyed that this thread has now been tagged as 'solved'. Did you ever figure out what the problem was?
- sync google contacts with outlook mac 2011.
- apple mac mini 2.7 ghz intel core i7;
- How to install Samsung Blu-Ray Player? | Mac Forums!
I keep getting error messages when trying to author and burn blu-ray DVD's from Encore 6. Mar 26, 5: Mar 26, 9: Thanks Michel. If I have authored a blu-ray dvd in Encore 6 and created a disc image, will Toast preserve the menu options I have created in Encore?
In particular an animated menu background. Communities Contact Support.
Samsung Firmware Downloads - Firmware HQ
Sign in. Browse Search. Ask a question.
- game kham pha my nhan khong mac do lot.
- pandora radio for mac laptop!
- apple virus alert on mac?
- Macgo Blu-ray Media Player?
- Question Info.
- Best Blu-ray Drive and Blu-ray Player Software for Mac and Windows.
- adobe photoshop cs4 mac serial number keygen!
User profile for user: Are there solutions for this problem? More Less. All replies Drop Down menu. Loading page content.